· A member of Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
· A victim of trafficking in human beings or beggar.
· A woman or a child.
· A person with disability such as suffering from blindness, leprosy, loco moto disability, hearing impairment, mental incapacity.
· A victim of mass disaster, ethnic violence, caste atrocity, flood, drought, earthquake of industrial disaster.
· An industrial workman.
· An undertrial in custody, including a juvenile or a mentally ill person in a psychiatric hospital or psychiatric nursing home.
Schedule of National Lok Adalats 2017
of National Lok Adalat
Site developed by : Mr. Munish Singal,