· A member of Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
· A victim of trafficking in human beings or beggar.
· A woman or a child.
· A person with disability such as suffering from blindness, leprosy, loco moto disability, hearing impairment, mental incapacity.
· A victim of mass disaster, ethnic violence, caste atrocity, flood, drought, earthquake of industrial disaster.
· An industrial workman.
· An undertrial in custody, including a juvenile or a mentally ill person in a psychiatric hospital or psychiatric nursing home.
Schedule of National Lok Adalats 2017
of National Lok Adalats
National Lok Adalat on 08.04.2017 on following matters i.e.
i.Criminal compoundable offence;
iii.Bank Recovery Cases;
vi.Labour disputes cases;
vii.Land Acquisition cases;
viii.Electricity & Water Bills (excluding non compoundable);
ix Services matters relating to pay and allowances
and retiral benefits;
x.Revenue Cases (Pending in District Courts and High Courts only) ;
xi.Other Civil Cases-(rent, easmentary rights, injunction
suits, specific performance suits) etc.
Site developed by : Mr. Munish Singal,